Managing Director - London
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Fosun Group
- 17 Aug 17
Serve as deal maker of M&A projects in United Kingdom, being responsible for the return on investments.
Direct Leader: Global Partners
- Responsible for in-depth research on global financial markets, especially U.K. bank market, keeping in touch with global partners and gaining up-to-date information.
- Responsible for keeping track of overseas financial market, especially U.K. bank market, screening and collecting investment projects in U.K. and conducting feasibility analysis and demonstration.
- Lead the team to carry out due diligence of investment targets, serve as liaison between target corporation executives and Fosun, file research report and promote investment decisions.
- Responsible for overseas post-merger management
- Investment target are non-insurance financial services companies in U.K., including Fintech.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Rich experience of investment and withdrawal in U.K. finance industry and have related successful experience.
- Significant records, Good interpersonal skills, able to develop and acquire scarce resources
- Able to manage large scale investment projects or businesses, able to manage the team independently
- Fluent in English.