Director of Brand Development and Content (f/m) at N26 (View all jobs) Berlin
at N26 GmbHBerlin, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- 02 Aug 17
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 200 employees and more than 300.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $55 million from investors including Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
- Development and implementation of offline campaigns + major comprehensive/ “360 degree” brand campaigns: creative agency management, media planning and buying/media agency management, internal cross-channel coordination
- Responsibility and authority for a significant budget to support creative development and media execution for brand-building initiatives
- Brand strategy/ brand consistency/ brand guidelines: establish clear POV for our brand messaging, working with design, product, and CMO. Ensure that consistency is maintained through all our touchpoints and across all departments
- Social media and content marketing: lead these teams to create compelling visual and copy-focused content to drive organic growth and position N26 as a leading financial resource
- Partner cooperations: work with our business development team to identify, negotiate and bring to market exciting partnerships that enhance our brand and bring value to our users, ultimately driving growth, retention, and loyalty among our customers. Serve as primary creative and executional marketing contact with partners and primary marketing point of contact with our business development team.
- Content oversight for website, newsletters, blog, and all company collateral, leading and expanding an experienced copywriting team.
- Support performance marketers and with compelling copy and positioning to improve our performance marketing initiatives
- Responsibility for amplifying our employee branding initiatives, working closely with the HR/recruiting teams
- Localization: Ensure best practices and smooth workflow for translations/localization into our 5 supported languages. Serve as ultimate quality control for compelling, consistent, on-brand copy in each supported language.
- Bachelors degree (Masters preferred)
- At least 10 years of progressive marketing/creative/content responsibility, including a mixture of time in agencies and in client positions.
- Experience managing and developing a sizeable team.
- Strong negotiator with experience partnering with other companies to create win/win marketing/brand solutions.
- Experience planning and buying media for a small company/startup.
- Creative mindset, a big thinker, with a propensity for strong tactical execution.
- Fluency in English plus strong command of German is a big plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application, and we’ll get back to you soon.