Marketing Performance Analyst (f/m)
at N26 GmbHBerlin, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- 02 Aug 17
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 200 employees and more than 300.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $55 million from investors including Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
As part of the marketing team and within our growth marketing group, you’ll be responsible for reporting, analyzing, and making strategic recommendations based on our marketing activities and performance.
- As part of our marketing team but also working closely with our data team and international team, you will develop automated dashboards and reports which consolidate our performance marketing activities into understandable and actionable formats
- You will have primary responsibility for monitoring and aggregating our performance reporting across various channels, for example paid search, paid social, affiliate, etc.
- You will develop forecasts of future performance which will be used by many department sin the company.
- You will present your insights and recommendations to senior management and other stakeholders, for example channel owners and country managers. You will work closely with the CMO as the primary reporting and analytics resource in the marketing department.
- You will propose and implement robust testing methodology as we launch new techniques or campaigns, to ensure we learn from results and optimize going forward
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative discipline from a respected university program
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar analytic role supporting marketing in a B2C environment
- You have an understanding of marketing performance channel/attribution tracking (tag management, attribution models, etc.)
- Outstanding analytic skills including strong SQL and advanced modeling techniques.
- A plus would be if you have already had direct exposure to performance marketing dashboards such as Google Adwords, Facebook ads platform, affiliate tracking tools, mobile tracking tools, etc., or aggregation/automation tools to consolidate these sources of information in one place
- Fluency in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application, and we’ll get back to you soon.