EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Junior Sales Executive
to join our team in Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment, and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry.
- Are you excited by the prospect of becoming a key contributor in a global sales force at a leading financial technology organisation?
- Are you naturally competitive?
- Are you fluent in English & German?
If yes, then read on! We are offering an excellent opportunity to build a successful sales career and utilise your skills on a day-to-day basis!
Who are FIS? FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, in areas of retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and employs more than 55,000 people worldwide!
It’s an exciting time for the fintech industry, particularly for us at FIS as we continue to offer a broader spectrum of products to the German banking market leveraging a global software product portfolio. This position offers direct client interaction as well as broad internal exposure and the opportunity to be at the heart of the innovative changes that we are driving in Financial Technology.
Our size, the quality of our staff, our diverse global locations, and myriad areas of expertise all create an exciting place to work, learn, develop, and build a successful career!
Our global sales teams play a critical part in how FIS communicates its technology solutions to the marketplace. They are imperative in generating new business, and ultimately, expanding our market share.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying leads and generating business meetings for our global sales teams
- Preparing bid submissions
- Executing on campaigns in conjunction with ongoing marketing and demand generation programmes as directed
- Follow-up on enquiries in addition to creating customised target lists based on research and behavioural analytics
- Working in collaboration with the Sales Managers to maximise penetration and engage companies to allow for revenue generation
- Engage, nurture, and qualify marketing responses and sales initiatives
- Maintaining a current understanding of solution suite and marketplace trends
Qualities we’re seeking
- Confident, professional and persuasive
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills combined with the desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business acumen, a passion for sales and an interest in financial markets.
- Logical and creative thinker with the ability to obtain buy-in to project ideas
- Flexible and able to succeed within a collaborative environment
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and negotiation skills
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.