- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Aug 17
Associate Analyst 3, Surveillance
Location: Hong KongThe Role / Responsibilities:
- Support the lead analysts in rating assignment and monitoring outstanding structured finance transactions. This includes, for example, performing data analysis and drafting rating committee memos.
- Support the lead analysts in credit administration duties
- Contribute to rating committees
- Support the preparation of special comments, internal research and/or methodology papers
- Contribute to issuer and/or intermediary meetings and interact with these parties
Surveillance team in Structured Finance Group
- Undergraduate/first level degree (Bachelor's) or Graduate/second level degree (Masters, MBA) with experience in banking or financial sector and willing to learn structured finance
- Credit experience in capital markets/structured finance would be a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good verbal & written communication in English and Mandarin. Korean language is a plus
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.