- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 18 Aug 17
Digital. Marketing. Online. Internet. Emails. Social Media. Videos Productions.
Does all these topics excite you? Are you a strong team player and motivated to drive marketing goals in a dynamic environment?
We are looking for an ambitious person to help us evolve our digital marketing service area. As a Digital Advisor, you will
● Advise our internal clients across UBS divisions on digital marketing. Elements includes but not limited to user experience, content strategy, web design, SEO, social media, video and analytics
● Partner with our regional locations, design, analytics and UX teams to deliver a variety of digital marketing projects
● Focus on developing and sharing digital best practices
● Lead projects from inception to delivery
● Support the UBS brand and positioning
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working in the Group Marketing and Communication Services team within the Communication and Branding group in Corporate Center. We manage a wide range of digital marketing platforms such as the UBS public website.
Your experience and skills
You must have a(n):
● Higher education, preferably in Communication, Marketing or Business Administration
● Minimum of 5-10 years of marketing experience, ideally from a digital agency
● Strong interest in keeping up with the latest digital marketing trends
● Excellent knowledge of web content strategy and design, UX, analytics, SEO and email marketing
● Understanding of web writing and communications
● Working knowledge of the Adobe Marketing Cloud Suite (Adobe Experience Manager, Analytics, Campaign, Target and Audience Manager)
● High proficiency in the English language, verbal and written; Mandarin is an advantage
● A go-getter with a dynamic personality and highly committed
● A dynamic, highly committed person with strong work ethics
● Service oriented with very strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Creative and passionate about your ideas and willing to champion constructively
● Extremely well organized and can manage complex multifaceted projects
● An excellent presenter and effective communicator
● Willing to be in the trenches for a project and able to work both independently and in a team-based environment
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.