Investor Relations Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Global Associates
- 21 Aug 17
Our client is a Mainland-based and Hong Kong-listed company in the TMT sector. It is a global leader in the very dynamic and vibrant segments that it operates. The company has a very proactive investor relations program to ensure transparency to the investors and financial community.
You will have the unique and exciting opportunity to develop and drive the already excellent Investor Relations program of the Company by driving the Investor Relations strategy and building excellent relationships with the financial community.
You will be developing the strategic IR communications materials and working closely with internal stakeholders, as well as overseeing the work of the Financial PR company.
- University degree. Master degree in Finance, Communications, Business desirable.
- 3 to 7 years of relevant experience gained either in Investor Relations, Financial PR or as an Investment Analyst
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Strong understanding of the Consumer TMT sector and global trends
- Motivation and creativity high desirable
- Strong connection with the TMT financial community highly desirable
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are interested please send your full resume in MS Word format, along with salary history and expectation to Daniel Luk (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a cc: copy to email@example.com