- HKD 50 K Plus per month
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Capgemini Financial Services
- 21 Aug 17
Immediately hiring for Project Managers for Capgemini, Hong Kong.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Project Manager will be responsible for managing all IT activities across various IT Teams.
- Working with Stakeholders from Programme Office, candidate is also responsible for ensuring program Governance best Practice is maintained in activities supporting delivery of the project.
- He will also responsible to meet business goals successfully, work closely with IT Stakeholders across Rates IT and Cross Asset IT on day to day basis to ensure delivery of technology solutions that meet identified business goals.
- Total 10 years of experience
- Min 6+ years in Project Management
- Experience in Fidessa, trading, Stock platform.
- Experience in managing Project Delivery in a complex, Joint venture style program structure.
- Involved in Project planning, budgeting, Resource Planning etc
- Experience in Managing senior front office stakeholders on regular basic.
- Comfortable operating in both Agile and waterfall environments.
- Experience in global, Matrix Environment with remote Development Teams.