- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Alexander
- 22 Aug 17
My client are a leading financial institution who are looking to hire into their model development team. They are looking for talented and motivated individuals who are keen to join the growing team. The modelling specialist will understand the business context they are operating in and design and build tools, models and solutions that are curious and inventive, outcome focused, understand the quantitative methods.
- Analysis and Investigation: Undertake various complex data analyses, investigations and modelling of business issues to improve the management, services and products of the organisation.
- Expert advice: Provide specialist advice to the business with an emphasis on the impact and application of risk management requirements
- Regulatory Requirements: Lead the support of business areas in complying with regulatory obligations and Risk Appetite
- Reporting Quantitative information: Using data to inform business decisions
- Digital protection: Access / utilise bank data within the policies and frameworks required by my client
- Expertise Lead: Develop team levels of specialist and behavioural competence in pursuit of business objectives
- Postgraduate qualification in a quantitative, analytical or information management discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an analytics related role.
- Data management, analytical and reporting skills.
- Advanced SAS, or similar, programming experience.
- Experience in a similar role preferred.
- Relationship management and communicating and influencing skills.
- The interest and ability to coach, teach and lead others.
For more information contact Maria Keogh on 01-6854414 or firstname.lastname@example.org