- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 30 Jun 17
Client Services Officer
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.To deliver the right level of client service and advice to Securities Services clients in all interactions for their transactional enquiries complains, and other service-related issues based on the client tiering model.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for serving as primary contact person for clients and internal staff for advice, enquiries, complaints and any other service issues.
- Deliver excellent service against agreed service standards and in line with client satisfaction criteria.
- As an internal voice of client, work together with BAMs, Operations, Technology, and other key internal stakeholders to solve client issues timely with no/minimal escalation and identify opportunities to improve overall service for the clients.
- Foster long lasting relationships and rapport with premier clients at the transactional / operational level.
- Works with the BAM team to manage existing/strategic clients to maximize client satisfaction and long tern contribution to the bottom line Champion client incident management by ensuring timely rectification and escalation where required. Ensure root cause analysis is completed and preventative measures are implemented effectively. Service level reviews conducted in a planned manner with appropriate engagement from internal stakeholders (i.e. key BAM and/or SSO participation if needed)
- Identify opportunities for service improvement based on useful metrics and demonstrate results
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 3 years client services experience with 5 years experience in Transaction Banking proficient product / process knowledge within securities services.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Good Influencing and negotiating skills at senior levels.
- Strong communications (both written and spoken) skills
- Ability to deliver consistent results under pressure and beyond standard working hours
- Detailed orientated, team player, takes end to end ownership, drive for results to support/grow the business, sustain intensity & optimism while focusing on delivering excellent service to clients.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers and business partners
- Comfortable with direct client and business partners interaction, with proven client interaction abilities
- Must be client focused
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Able to work against competing priorities from various clients and manage sound delivery
- Core understanding of client requirements and how to deliver on banking solutions
- Acts in a way that improves the client experience and creates better service
- Works collaboratively with contacts through pragmatic approach to solutioning and problem solving where required
- Takes responsibility for providing support, advice and service
- Possess skill, ability, experience and confidence to navigate the Bank and business partners to ensure servicing client requests are completed on time
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time management skills
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31/07/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.