- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 07 Aug 17
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.To provide customer support by configuring the system and user profiles for customers based on
the setup forms. Responsible for ensuring all documentation in place before handover to GSSC
teams for processing.
* To provide second level customer support to resolve technical operating problems experienced
by the customer by conducting investigations, rectifying errors, providing phone support. The
activities also include performing on-site/off-site trouble-shooting, both through own technical
expertise and through close liaison with SD&S, IT and PSS support.
* To ensure proper authorization process is followed when accepting setup registrations,
submitting documents to GSSC teams and file documentation as described in the documentation
* Responsible for developing cross-border relationships with SD&S / SDU teams in other countries,
ensuring highest standards of customer service is provided to all CIC clients.
* Acts as the Administrative operator for the department on channel related administrative set-ups
(e.g. archival, storage).
* Liaises with all parties concerned for resolving and rectifying problems with profiles reported by
customers. Escalates problems that are difficult to resolve remotely to IMs for further
investigation, rectification or on-site trouble-shooting.
* To manage the day-to-day delivery of Client Services, to deliver simply first class service and
efficiency, with daily MIS to all internal stakeholders.
* Responsible for ensuring high quality Client Services, serving clients and SCB staff for advice,
enquiries, complaints, etc.
* Ensure appropriate internal controls and procedures are in place and clearly documented.
Monitor the operation of such procedures and controls, and regularly review them to ensure they
reflect changes in process, products, policies and regulations.
* Ensure adherence to policies including escalation and compliance
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.