- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 26 Jul 17
Senior Business Analyst - Client Due Diligence
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.The position is for an experienced Senior Business Analyst role in the CIB (Corporate Institutional Banking) Technology & Operations dedicated to the CDD (Client Due Diligence) programme.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Business requirement gathering, process re-engineering and design, systems impact analysis
- Prepare functional specifications, and work with development teams on the system design - Actively interact with the application designers, architect teams and work closely with other development/delivery teams for the delivery of solutions both within and across geographic locations
- Assist project managers with all project deliverables and implementations plan
- Ability to escalate issues in an effective manner and resolve these in conjunction with the rest of the team and/or the vendor
- Capable of working independently to resolve issues and/or identify solutions
- Highly motivated, taking a pragmatic approach with willingness to take risks and takes strong ownership / responsibility for their work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to details, strong work ethic, exceptional customer service
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 7+ years experience in Banking/Finance
- A minimum of 3+ years experience working on regulatory initiatives including KYC, AML, FATCA/Global Tax, Surveillance, Fraud, Sanctions and Transaction Monitoring.
- Proven experience in writing documentation for projects. Determine the level of formality required and consider options for documenting and packaging requirements based on project type, priorities, and risks
- Must have worked in global enterprise scale applications development and implementations
- Ability to plan an approach for analyzing, categorizing, and managing requirements.
- Proficiency in Quality assurance and control processes
- Ability to communicate effectively technical information to non-technical audience, and business information to technical audience
- Excellent strong negotiation, spoken and written communication skills management
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.