Senior Network Engineer
- Permanent, Full time
- Nicoll Curtin - Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5620
- 20 Aug 17
A dynamic individual is required to join the Network Engineering team of a Global Bank, under Technology Infrastructure to enhance our Infrastructure development.
A dynamic individual is required to join the Network Engineering team of a Global Bank, under Technology Infrastructure to enhance our Infrastructure development and change the bank capability within our bank's business. The key challenge will be to deliver the requirements below in an environment with a high rate of growth:
- Is a member of the Engineering Team
- Delivers high quality engineering solutions for the bank across all external connectivity requirements.
- Identify and recommend new technology that will add value to the organization in terms of performance and cost.
- Develop a centre of excellence for Datacenter/WAN/LAN/BPN connectivity services
- Build, deploy and commission high quality communications infrastructure.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Network Security technology
- Must have strong knowledge in Routing and switching, eg. BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, VSS, Multicast,
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Juniper SRX & Cisco Switches
- Solid experience in capacity and performance monitoring and planning.
- Solid experience in Network Management systems HPOV NNM, IBM Tivoli / Netcool, CA Spectrum etc
- Experience in WAN Optimization techniques / products Cisco WAAS, Bluecoat, Juniper WX (Peribit), Riverbed Steelhead etc
- Significant working knowledge of:
- Operating Systems : Solaris, AIX, Linux, and Windows ,
- Firewall( Multiple Vendors)
- Webservers: IIS, Apache
- Application & Middleware : Websphere, Weblogic
- Routers & Switches: Cisco Catxxx, Cisco 72xx, 35xx
- Load Balancers: F5, Alteon, Cisco Ace, Citrix
- Experience in low latency e-commerce systems
- Understanding of Extranet and Internet business solutions including Radianz, TNS, Savis etc.
- Experience with terminal servers, Citrix, DNS, VPN's, proxies and encryption devices
- Significant practical experience in analyzing testing results to assess required software and infrastructure tuning.
- Experience in security tools, IDS and penetration testing systems