Senior SAS Programmer
- SGD80000 - SGD160000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 20 Aug 17
Senior SAS Programmer needed for a global financial services company based in Singapore. The candidate must have expert level SAS programming skills, strong Datawarehousing experience and the ability to communicate to senior stakeholders/executive leadership about financial dat model strategies.
The key responsibilities and skills needed are shown below:
- To provide solutions to business stakeholders on financial crime challenges using analytical assessment tools.
- Build analytical programmes that will identify patterns using data mining
- Undertake predictive analytics on financial crime data
- Develop data foundations to allow for financial crime models to be built.
- Bachelors degree in either statistics, accounting or mathematics needed
- 6 - 10 years experiece in SAS imperative
- SQL experience advantageous
- Datawarehousing, ETL knowledge is a must
- Project management skills will be advantageous
The successful candidate will have excellent technical skills using SAS and have the ability to communicate with executive leadership in regards to progress on financial crime data models.
If you wish to have a confidential discussion on the role before submitting your CV, please reach out to Michael Hodson (R1325332) at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details. We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330