VP, Internal Communications, Group Strategic Marketing & Communications
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 20 Aug 17
See job description for details
Group Strategic Marketing & Communications is responsible for building, protecting, and enhancing the DBS brand in an increasingly commoditised banking industry. Working closely with all units within the DBS Group, we create and execute integrated strategies that focus on communications, marketing and research to differentiate – and elevate – our brand from the rest of the competition.
- Form partnerships with key “ecosystems” within DBS so as to be “plugged in” and source for content / stories that exemplify the DBS House 2.0 and PRIDE Values in action
- Originate / re-package content / stories – to story tell/ engage staff and ignite culture change
- Originate / deploy fresh new ways of communicating – new formats, new channels, new platforms / experiences
- Architect range of corporate level communications, incl those from other units, to achieve synergies and consistency of messaging.
- Preferably with more than 10 years of internal communications experience. Candidates from companies with the “digital / innovative” culture are preferred
- Candidates with communications / marketing experience, especially in the “digital” space can also be considered
- Degree from a recognised university (preferably in communications related fields)
- Self starter, creative, resourceful
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with ambiguity
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication, writing skills, even “content marketing” skills – eg creating videos, infographics, good eye for photos, etc
- Good leadership skills – able to “bring people along”
- Strong project management skills
- Good working knowledge of Communications and marketing platforms preferably including social media
- Excellent communications skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.