FX Cash Risk IT- Software Engineer
Are you passionate about FX Trading Technology? Are you able to use your skills to build robust and scalable multi-server systems? We are looking for someone like that to:
- work as part of our Zurich team to further develop and deploy our interface software to MOR (Risk Management and Lyfecycle System) according to business plans and priorities
- develop first class solutions for Regulatory and Business driven initiatives
- contribute to the process of translating complex business and regulatory requirements into innovative solutions
Your team :
You'll be working as a part of the Foreign Exchange IT team, based in Opfikon.
We develop IT solutions for FX Cash Trading and all its stakeholders that enables our business to grow and ensures it is remaining compliant with the international regulations. Our team focuses on creating sustainable IT solutions to meet the evolving requirements of the business, clients and the market place. We work in close collaboration with the trading desks, the COO team, our control functions and other IT teams.
Your experience and skills :
- application language and technology architecture: (C++, XML, XSLT, IBM MQ, Java, Tibco RV, Korn shell scripts, SwapsWire VPN, TEB, Corba, Solaris (X86 and Sparc))
- database Technologies: Oracle OCCI object oriented interface, Sybase OpenClientServer
- strong analytical skills, a systematic approach to business analysis
- experience in trading systems, risk management, trade lifecycle systems and working with the Agile development methodology
- knowledge of Foreign Exchange and Rates products
- strong verbal and written communication skills, working with a variety of stakeholders to navigate complexity across systems
- a good communicator, who knows how to speak with people at all levels and in different roles in IT and business
- a proactive and creative multi-tasker, who is well organized and able to thrive in a very dynamic environment
- someone who is technically excellent and can aspire, and inspire others, to our values and culture
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.