EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Risk Consultant
to join our team in Zurich, Switzerland
In order to reinforce our consulting team in the Zurich office, we are looking for a Risk Consultant with strong functional expertise coupled with a passion for technology and strong analytical and communication skills. Fluency in German is essential.
FIS's award winning Ambit Risk & Performance Management solution enables financial institutions around the globe to quantify and mitigate risk, manage capital and the liquidity buffer, and apply risk adjusted performance measures throughout the organization in order to optimize their risk return profile. Our solutions, coupled with expert consulting services, support 800 banks in 70 countries across the globe to transform raw data effectively into high-caliber, actionable intelligence.
Your main responsibilities:
- To provide onsite and remote implementation consulting in the field of Asset & Liability Management, Liquidity Risk Management and Market Risk for leading financial institutions mainly in the DACH region but also in the rest of Europe.
- To have extensive responsibilities right from the beginning and to be in charge of analyzing banking business together with designing solutions or even managing your own project
- To analyze, understand and model banking data to ensure best quality input into our solutions
- To develop in-depth knowledge about how banks work in Risk Management and how to calibrate and implement robust risk models.
- You have ideally one to two years of experience in one or more of the following fields: Bank’s Risk Management, Bank’s Treasury, ALM, Risk Consulting, Implementation Consulting or IT Consulting
- Your intellectual curiosity allows you to absorb new concepts quickly, think independently and develop creative and novel approaches to help our clients solve their problems
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills help you to cope with the demands of day-to-day business on projects
- Experience in Project Management
- Since we run a global business, a willingness to travel frequently is required (65% - 100%)
- Fluent German and English required, other languages are considered an asset
Our office in Zurich belongs to the Ambit Risk & Performance business unit which is part of FIS Capital Markets. We are a group of financial experts and skilled software engineers that work closely together to produce high quality software.
We offer the advantages of a strong, stable and global organization together with the agility of small, dynamic and interdisciplinary teams working under flat hierarchy
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.