Technical Test Analyst
- GBP35000 - GBP55000 per annum + Pension and Benefits
- Bristol, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- iKas International Ltd
- 31 Jul 17
An opportunity for an experienced test analyst / software engineer / software tester to apply and develop your performance, functional, integration, system, UAT, regression testing skills further within a higfhly respected business based in Bath and Bristol Only 1-3 years experience in testing is required A desire to learn automation testing or develop a base level of automation testing skills further is also required
My highly regarded fintech client is looking to fill a number of new QA and test engineer positions to perform a range of manual and automation testing on a range of new products. You will be joining a highly technical team supporting a number of exciting development projects. The company have seen excellent growth in the past 4 years and have had turnover steadily quadruple.
You will take responsibility for the test scripting and test execution of functional and automation testing (C# specflow tools) to meet the business requirements.
The roles can be based in the Bath or Bristol office
They are looking for someone who wants to develop a base level understanidng of automation testing to grow and build on there skills in this area
Main Role & Responsibilities
- To test software ensuring that the design and development are carried out as efficiently as possible
- To review functional and non-functional requirements, outline test cases with requirement traceability matrix, manage test cases and produce defect reports
- Write and execute test cases for functional, non-functional and regression testing - manual and automated.
- Able to perform manual testing of to identify any possible impacts caused by changes
- A desire to learn and progress skills within automation testing (there is a budget for training courses to be provided in this area)
- Able to log defects with appropriate details and able to communicate and coordinate with developers and BA's to get defects fixed
- Collaborating with wider inter-departmental teams like Architecture and Infrastructure teams for performance, capacity and scalability testing
- Desire to want to grow in the role and eventual build a bigger team of testers around you
- Strong Manual Testing experience and a desire to develop automation skills
- A base level understanding of C# would be desirable.
This is an exciting time to join this well established award winning organsisation!
iKas International Ltd is providing recruitment services for this role.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only."