Inside Sales - German speaking
- £25-30k base + bonus + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Euro London Group
- 15 Aug 17
Are you a fluent German speaker? Are you looking for an Inside Sales role with an inspiring team? Read on…
This global leading digital communications firm brings its unique mix of expertise, technology, and service to clients across the globe; supporting them from strategy through to full execution.
They combine the crafting and publishing of content with deep audience insight to drive effective engagement with the investor community, customers and employees.
As an Inside Sales Executive you must be a self–starter who enjoys talking on the phone, understanding the wants/needs of organisations and aligning them to solutions that will help them achieve their business goals. Working in a fast paced and creative environment you will be provided the tools, resources and leadership needed to help you sell innovative solutions and build valuable relationships.
Working alongside a collaborative team of Sales Directors, Account Managers, Strategists and remote Development Teams, your responsibilities will be:
- Work with Marketing to help generate new business opportunities to fuel growth
- Work with the New Business team to research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. sending emails, strategic calling)
- Manage existing customer relationships for assigned accounts with special emphasis on renewals and upgrades
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual goals
What skills, abilities and expertise you’ll need:
- Fluency in German to a native level is essential
- Good knowledge of the web and/or corporate communications a plus
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Eager to develop your career in Sales
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, team environment
- Good time management and strong organisational skills
What's on offer:
A welcoming team where ideas are valued. Everyone is actively encouraged to develop their careers and the business is committed to helping employee’s grow professionally and personally.
• Competitive base salary with bonus structure
• 25 days holiday a year, with ability to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday each year
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Subsidised gym membership
• Regular social activities and contributions to cultural and sporting events
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
This is a permanent full time position, located in London, UK. Desired start date is as soon as possible.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Client’s requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.
Please note that in order to process your CV we must receive it in a Word document.