Marketing and Client Service Analyst/ Associate
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Marathon Asset Management
- 18 Aug 17
Company Description: Marathon Asset Management is a global credit manager with over $13 billion in capital under management, investing opportunistically in global credit and fixed income markets. The firm is headquartered in New York, with investment offices in London and Singapore.
We are seeking an exceptionally bright, conscientious, and articulate Analyst or Associate with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic to join our Marketing and Client Service team. The role provides exposure to Senior Management, Sales, Portfolio Management/Trading, and Research and is an opportunity to join a high-caliber and expanding team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Creating and maintaining fund marketing materials as well as ad-hoc marketing and due diligence materials
• Working across several teams to obtain and synthesize information in order to prepare communication materials including investor letters, performance updates, and educational memos for investors
• Analyzing quantitative and qualitative information including fund performance and portfolio metrics
• Authoring investor requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for information (RFIs), and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs)
• Supporting senior professionals with strategic projects and market research
• 1-3+ years of experience in the financial services industry
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Understanding of and interest in markets; credit market experience is a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Qualified individuals should send a resume to: IR@marathonfund.com. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.