SAP PO Consultant
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Oct 17 2017-10-22
SAP PO Consultant
Demand for our SAP NetWeaver group is growing and we are currently looking for technical SAP Process Orchestration (PO) Consultant.
In our SAP technology Architecture group, we focus on helping our customers expose and integrate their business processes in a user-friendly and flexible way towards employees, customers, suppliers and other business partners. SAP technical components along with third party products help our customers getting the most out of their SAP investments and stay ahead of the competition.
You will be responsible for some of the following tasks:
- Play a key role in the full project lifecycle, from initial set-up of the project to the final delivery of the result
- Work with the client to analyze their requirements: prepare and participate in workshops, requirement documentation…
- Assist in mapping the requirements into SAP Technology and design the solutions
- Customize and develop the SAP-system in a project team, supported by experts
- Test and assist in the development of test scripts
- Coach or lead different tracks or project teams, taking on more responsibility as you grow in your career
We are currently looking for consultants with experience (minimum 2 years) in:
- SAP Process Orchestration (PO) or older version (SAP Process Integration, PI)
- Integration technology such as IDOC, XML, Web Services, …
- Experience in SAP BPM is a plus
- Fluent proficiency in English and French or Dutch
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .