Alliance Manager - Deloitte Digital - Consulting - Hong Kong
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media. About Consulting
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm". About Technology
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
Deloitte Digital is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte Consulting, a world leading management consulting practice. We offer everything digital from strategy, multi-channel, bespoke development and managed solutions. Deloitte Digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy. We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organizations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution.
Our focus is on the areas of digital strategy, mobile, social/web, content management and managed services. Underpinned by digital tech architecture, application implementation and development expertise. We approach our work with great energy and passion as we align our client's business aspirations to the goals of the end user. Work you'll do
- Establish, manage, and support a meeting cadence to foster strong executive relationships between the company and solution providers.
- Understand and track key criteria and KPI's for the alliance and keep management apprised of the health of the relationship.
- Manage alliance budget of Deloitte Digital.
- Collaborate closely with alliance leadership on consultant enablement and pursuit support.
- Identify new solutions and drive strategy to map to the company's businesses and signature issues.
- Drive all aspects of operational reporting including wins, pipeline and any other metrics which are important to the alliance and key stakeholders. Prioritize and elevate visibility to key win deals with the alliance.
- Manage all aspects of alliance communications, and be in close collaboration with the solution providers.
- Work closely with APAC Alliance team to create a marketing plan that supports the alliance business objectives. Provide support to marketing campaign and event execution.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 8 years professional experience with 5 years focusing on alliance management or equivalent experience working with solution providers
- Maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies, including senior level executives, consulting resources, technical teams, and sales representatives.
- Ability to build go-to-market strategies to differentiate Deloitte positioning with solution providers and clients.
- Ability to understand and translate technical information into business and sales opportunities.
- Ability to think strategically, while staying focused on monitoring the progress of action items and bringing them to conclusion within appropriate time frames.
- Ability to influence and drive go-to-market campaigns and work with key local and regional stakeholders to launch in local markets.
- Excellent team player. Effective at sharing and communicating knowledge and supporting teammates in times of increased workload.
- Strong executive presence, complimented by clear and convincing communication skills to respective client teams through oral, written, and formal presentation mediums.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Willing to travel
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN169214