Director, Investment Analytics and Reporting
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 23 Apr 19
A reputable global platform is looking for a Director, Investment Analytics and Reporting
- Maintain and develop a robust and systematic investment reporting process and framework to report, analyze and monitor all aspects of the group's insurance portfolios of top down macro, asset allocation strategy, tactical asset allocation, performance, exposures, asset class characteristics.
- Implement report standard and ensure the consistency and accuracy of group investment reporting.
- Review and ensure the hedging strategies on FX, equity and interest rate.
- Enhance portfolio indicators management in portfolio returns and risk profiles.
- Support and collaborate with key stakeholders such as the Investment committee, Actuaries, Finance and Market Risk team (Regional)
- University graduate; CFA or FRM is a plus.
- 8 years of experience in investment philosophy, products and financial markets
- Ability to independently build an effective reporting process and tools
- Understanding of reporting mechanisms and dynamics of financial management of an insurance business
- Solid understanding of derivatives, including the changing regulatory environment
- Excellent analytical skill and Bloomberg utilization
- Team player (regional coverage)
- Strong in organization and planning, detailed and deadline orientated
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel, Macros and Word skills