Equity Derivatives Trade Support - Top Tier US Investment Bank
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Chandler Macleod
- 18 Mar 19
A top tier US investment bank is now hiring an experienced Equity Derivatives Trade Support candidate
- Equity Derivative Product knowledge
- 3 years' experience
- 6 months renewable contract
- Trade and Issue Date controls on new product set-ups and trade capture within the Firm's risk management systems.
- Validation of trade economics captured in the trade capture systems against trade termsheets
- Work closely with Sales & Trading on trade booking queries and ad-hoc requests.
- Work with product controllers to resolve any PnL issues arising from misbookings.
- Lifecycle management, event notification, and calculation of complex product payoffs.
- Oversee daily reconciliation and clearance of position, product and internal accounting breaks
- Development & maintenance of detailed desktop procedures outlining the team's activities.
- Good understanding of equity derivatives and OTC products and markets.
- Previous experience of working in a Trade Support / Line function.
- Familiarity and experience with the front-to-back trade lifecycle.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Charles Qian on +852 2833 4172 for more information.