Front Office Equities IT Hybrid BA/PM - Banking - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- iKas International (Asia Pacific)
- 12 Feb 19
A top-tier global investment bank is seeking an Business Analyst / Project Manager who has strong exposure to both Equities Technology (Cash Equity, Equity Derivatives and Prime Service) within Front Office environment. Key responsibilities * You will supervise full SDLC, from requirement gathering, planning, design, development, enhancement and maintenance of business systems, business product verticals, technology projects and UAT. * You will act in a leadership capacity, setting and driving the agenda for specific product vertical * You will communicate to all levels of the organization and provide progress reports/compliance/compliance & risk information to the business.
- 10+ years' front office experience within investment banking environment as a BA/PM
- Strong exposure to Equities technology within Front Office environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience working with Senior Stake Holders
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We are looking for high caliber and dynamic candidates to join this challenging environment, if you keen to find out more please email your resume in WORD FORMAT for a confidential conversation.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.