- Excellent salary and employee benefit in a tier one ibank
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 19 Mar 19
My client is a tier one global investment bank. They are hiring two developers to join a newly formed team tasked with designing and building a strategic new platform for trade enrichment and trade routing; ARO. The platform is built in Java on Oracle Coherence and backed by SQL Server.
- ARO is a trade enrichment and trade routing platform that supports my client’s derivatives businesses (derivatives, delta-one, synthetics, market-making, arbitrage, etc).
- The system is built in Java on Oracle Coherence and backed by a SQL Server database, however they are in the process of moving to a MongoDB back-end.
- The focus of the role will be to design and develop key trade capture, routing, caching, enrichment and aggregation components using Agile methodologies.
- The role will involve working on two key components of the ARO platform:
- Development of their trade aggregation, enrichment and routing platform, which is a core Java concurrent system built on Oracle Coherence.
- They have a huge book of work for the year, focused on building out flows for their different business lines and coupling that with lots of new complex regulatory projects.
- Design and develop key trade capture, routing, caching, enrichment and aggregation components using Agile methodologies
- Support the delivery into production over the complete development lifecycle including requirements clarification, technical design, code review, unit testing, toolchain and deployment scripting and production support using DevOps principles
- Communicate with business stakeholders, business analysts and senior developers to clarify requirements, arrange and coordinate testing and deployments
Key Skill Requirements
- Java in particular Spring, Web Services, JMS and messaging technologies
- Understanding of (highly available) distributed systems
- Unix/Linux, SQL/NoSQL
Desirable Skill Requirements
- Agile Development experience
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Experience with version control systems, continuous integration / deployment tools, automated testing tools
- Opportunity to work on a high profile trading system using the latest technologies
- Flat team structure
- High visibility with a solid career path ahead of you
- High project autonomy – the project is being headquartered from Hong Kong
- Relaxed environment – friendly, casual culture
- Excellent working hours and environment
- Great financial incentives for performers
In terms of experience, this will offer full product spectrum exposure across derivatives, synthetics and arbitrage / market-making. You will gain experience of working on risk and trade management projects, as well as being involved in high profile regulatory work. On a technical level, the role will offer cutting edge front-end development work coupled with the opportunity to work on core multithreaded and concurrent Java server projects.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Craig Barnish at Craig.Barnish@bahpartners.com or call (852) 2544 4479 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340