Lead (Digital) Solution Architect – Leading Bank
- 95K + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- IT Consulting Solutions
- 12 Feb 19
Our client, a leading bank, is looking for a Lead (Digital) Solution Architect. The selected candidate will be tasked designing and delivering end-to-end IT architecture of digital, mobile and other frontend channels. Rare opportunity as a Perm role, with great career prospect.
- Champion architecture design, method and practice including solution components and interfaces definition techniques sufficient for engineering team to prepare technical specifications
- Ensure that architecture deliverables are compliant with the stated requirements, approved technologies, best practices and group strategies
- Develop an expert-level understanding of the Group systems, tooling, development suite and strategies
- Review code and documentation to ensure solutions meets the design criteria and work is of an acceptable quality
- Work with IT Operations to ensure the design conform to the infrastructure technology standard and operational requirement.
- Make technological choices regarding products, methodologies, industry standards, and vendors to guide IT staff who buy, build or operate applications and services.
- Expert level of relevant IT architecture, strategy or design experience in delivery role in financial services environment
- Rich experience of banking projects within digital, mobile and frontend channels.
- Solid agile project management skills, CI DevOps and Automated Testing PMP and Agile SCRUM certification would be an advantage
- Exposure to technologies such as REACT, AngularJS, Mulesoft, JS, Java, Linux, Solaris, MongoDB or Oracle would be an advantage
- End to end application architecture knowledge and experience across all layers
- A track record of leading others and creating an environment that supports and inspires people to develop and deliver
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong relationship management capabilities