Managing Consultant at Pinpoint Asia Limited
My client, a leading financial is looking for a Technology Risk Manager to manage their second-level line of defense. You will be working with some of the best people in the field to drive technology risk and governance for the financial sector.
- Manage Information Security and Risk Management controls that meeting international and local financial regulatory standards.
- Develop and maintain firmwide risk management framework, policy, guideline, standard and procedures.
- Manage and monitor technology risk measures and provide recommendations on
- Identify potential risks, forecast trends and uncover insight through various data analytics.
- Recommend technology risk and security control measures and monitor the implementation for projects.
- Identify and capture risks and exceptions and subsequently monitor, track and manage them.
- Assist to process regular assessment and penetration testing on different applications
- At least 7 years' experience in technology risk management or relevant IT control, audit function with recent managerial experience.
- Familiar with technology risk management and regulatory requirements.
- Experience in security practices and standards for banking and financial industry across C-RAF, ISO27001.
- Previous IT risk control or audit experience will be an advantage
- CRISC, CISM, CISA or CISSP certification is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese.
- Degree from a Reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Tech Risk Management Manager - Leading Financial Institution in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Senior C++ Developer - Leading Crypto Firm - Hong Kong
2) LIBOR Transition IT Project Manager - Leading Investment Bank
3) Asia Regional CIO - Global Bank