As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
A US Asset Manager is looking for a Vice President, Institutional Sales with a focus on Hong Kong & Macau coverage. The position will work closely with the broader asset management sales, product, marketing and client servicing teams and will be a proactive self-starter capable of managing relationships from inception through to completion.
- Work within the matrix environment of a global institution, having the flexibility to work effectively and collaboratively in a large and complex organisation.
- Act as first point of contact for institutional clients, prospects, financial intermediaries, on firm's Investment management products or services
- Identify key clients, establish and maintain strong relationships and implement proper sales strategy.
- Analyse the competitive landscape alongside product management to ensure intelligence data is correct and product development efforts are focuses.
- Ongoing update and maintenance of Client/Prospect database.
- Foster a sense of teamwork, assisting others when needed/required.
- Degree in business/marketing, finance, economics or related disciplines
- Experience in Institutional Sales with a focus on Hong Kong & Macau Client base.
- 6+ years direct investment management experience is a plus
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese & English is required.
An excellent opportunity to join a leading global Asset manager.