*** C++ Developer - Greenfield Project - High-Frequency Trading ***
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 19 Mar 19
*** C++ Developer - Greenfield Project - High-Frequency Trading, Equity Derivatives ***
My client is a tier-one global investment bank that is looking to hire in its Asia Equity Derivatives Automated Market Making business team.
The role involves working closely with the equity derivatives trading desks to design and develop green field software solutions to improve an already existing state-of-the-art technology platform. You will gain hands-on exposure to algorithm optimization, performance tuning, and automated market making to constantly improve trading performance in existing markets as well as new markets across the region.
It is an exciting opportunity for gifted developers with thorough understanding of real-time exchange trading systems and previous experience in building Market Making technology for Asia Equity Derivative markets to join a high-impact team.
- Develop automated market making solutions to trading businesses in targeted territories
- Improve quoting and execution performance in all markets
- Deliver real-time risk solutions for businesses
- Ensure stable production environment and provide day-to-day support to trading desks
- 7+ years software engineering experience using C++ in a Linux environment. Experience and in-depth knowledge in real-time exchange trading systems preferred
- Good understand of Asia Equity Derivative markets and businesses
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Queenie Li at Queenie.email@example.com or call (852) 2544 4400 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more roles, please visit our website: http://bahpartners.com/live-roles/.