Programmer - Compliance Technology
Interactive Brokers is an SEC-registered broker-dealer and a CFTC-registered futures commission merchant, as well as a member of FINRA, NFA, and all major securities and commodities exchanges.
Interactive Brokers is looking for an experienced Programmer who is a self-starter and enjoys the craft of coding and developing innovative solutions. The ideal candidate is someone who can communicate well with the business side and take a project from conception to a finished project.
- Develop, test and maintain software
- Develop and maintain web based tools and micro services.
- Support the technology needs of the Legal and Compliance Departments
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with at least one dynamic language such as Perl, Python, Ruby, or R
- Experience with linux command line and text editor vim
- Experience databases and SQL
- Experience with version control and git
- Willingness to learn additional languages such as Go, Python and Perl
- Interest in Fintech industry
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development or Clean Code methodologies
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
- Familiarity with database normalization
- Familiarity with algorithms and data structures
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 ) For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info