C++ Developer, AVP,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Be a part of Credit Suisse India BDC Technology division
- A senior technical lead role based in Pune India to help in the delivery of strategic trading related applications.
- Work within the globally distributed team that is responsible for the platform
- An opportunity to work with outstanding technology focused people working on mission-critical application development.
- Design and implement highly scalable, adaptable and efficient software solutions while taking into account prevailing constraints and the future strategic direction of CS IT.
- Work in a team which focuses on delivering software using agile principles including TDD, strong CI/CD setup and DevOps mentality.
- Assist with the evaluation of new technologies and help establish technical biases for the group.
- Maintain a solid focus on quality, be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities & requirements and remain open and alert to new technology opportunities.
- An opportunity to learn about Private Banking, Wealth Management and Investment Banking business.
- Good Degree in IT (but will consider a Mathematics, Engineering, or other Science Degree) with strong coding experience
- 5 to 12 years of professional experience
- Proficient in
- Core & Advanced C++ (C++ 11 & 14)
- Unix / Linux
- Data Structure and Algorithms
- Templates / STL
- Sybase, SQL Server
- Proficient in object-oriented programming as well as test driven, agile software methodologies and associated tools/technologies
- Proficient in application architecture and design
- Sense of ownership and hands on approach to problem solving
- Good Interpersonal skills with experience of working with people spread across locations / time-zones
- Good communication skills.
- Should be able to balance working independently as well as within a team and maintain quality of code, come up with ideas to improve existing processes
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, challenging deadlines
- Experience of supporting applications
- Proficient in Scrum
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.