- Permanent, Full time
- Taleo Consulting
SME PERE- Luxembourg
- Full time
- 18 Apr 19
Taleo is an advisory firm specialized in financial services acting in Luxembourg, Paris and Brussels. Our financial expertise combined with our specialization in Risk Management, Compliance, Governance and Financial Information Systems allow us to deliver best practices as well as tailored and innovative solutions to our clients.
- SME on PERE funds
- Calculation of Net Asset Value
- Calculation of tax reporting
- Auditor & Client liaison and queries
- NAV reporting
- First escalation point for Junior Fund Accountant
- Do gap analysis between existing and target workflow;
- Identify technical deliveries needed;
- Write requirements for implementation of these technical requirements leading to target workflow;
- Design and document workflows and procedures
Skills / Experience:
- Sound Knowledge of PERE funds required
- Proven understanding of multi region fund’s structures in a financial services NAV environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for liaising with the Fund Accounting team and other Internal Departments and Third Parties.
- Demonstrates excellent analytical, consultative, communication and judgment skills.
- Ability to work in a structured pattern, setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of Efront or Investran is a plus