Capital Market & Securities Account Manager
About the Role
SWIFT is expanding with new solutions for Securities and Capital Market transforming the industry introducing new seamless process and experience. SWIFT is seeking energetic & sales oriented talent to be part of the SWIFT AP Sales in growing the APAC business.
In line with the Commercial strategy/Operating/Regional plans to manage long term relationships with small to medium sized accounts in order to meet customer requirements and to achieve targeted sales, revenue growth and traffic development. Alternatively may manage small sized infrastructures and/or parts of sales programmes / initiatives. What to Expect:
What will make you successful
- Act as the first response to customers to provide customer services including handling of requests and query resolution as an Account Manager;
- Understand the market and customers to develop business plan as our customers' trusted partner.
- Provide the best solution to customers' enquiries by email or telephone based on current and future requirements;
- Prepare written quotations and use your selling skills to convert enquiries to orders;
- Source new leads for various SWIFT financial industry sectors;
- Build an understanding of local market trends related to the Capital Market/Securities Market
- Increase the overall service quality and client's satisfaction (both external and internal)
- You will work in a professional team, in a technical and service-oriented environment;
- You have the opportunity to further develop your selling skills;
- We offer competitive salary and benefits package;
- You will work in a multinational environment and have exposure to customers from around the globe.
What we offer
- Relevant experience in Securities/Capital Market industries. Candidates with settlement experience will have an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills. Proficiency in both spoken and written English;
- Ability to close sales over the phone and to build relationships with prospects and existing customers;
- A collaborative team player with good discipline and organized way of work;
- Strong self-initiative with sales- and result- orientation.
- Knowledge of CRM systems (preferably Salesforce.com) and Social media
- What we offer click here
- SWIFT - Make your impact click here
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below:
- Stella Lim - Head of Corporates and Financial Institution
- Akemi Umeda - Hiring Manager
- Kavita Punea - Team Member