Senior Salesforce Administrator
About the Role
The Customer Interaction Tribe/Team focus on making SWIFT digital customer interactions effortless and are looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator and Marketing Automation/Mass mailing specialist. This role will be a key member of the Nurturing Channels Squad and contribute in setting up and supporting campaign and lead generation/nurturing capabilities in Salesforce and Marketo environments. What to expect
- Admin activities, not requiring coding. E.g. managing standard and custom object models (fields, validations, etc...), flows, security management (users, profiles, permissions, roles), Coding skills is a plus.
- Implement medium/high complexity solutions with the support of senior developers
- Support and maintain Marketo campaigns setup, sync'd with Salesforce campaigns.
- Manage the security settings of the mass mailing service (SMIME Certificate management, SPF, DKIM, Dmarc)
- Integrations: Manage integration between third-party tools for Marketing (e.g. Marketo,...) and Salesforce
General responsibilities for a dev team member of an agile squad:
What Will Make You Successful Professional skills & competencies
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies like refinement meetings, retrospective meetings...
- Investigate issues in production/pre-production environments, propose solutions/future improvement and perform/support technical analysis and implementation
- Review designs, code, unit test and technical documentation created by other members of the team
- Provide timing/scheduling estimates to team (leader) and propose corrective actions to timelines when necessary
- Prepare and give presentations to other team members, management and (internal) customers
- Demonstrate customer centricity by supporting and working closely together with the internal customer/Business team
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- When needed, organize an efficient handover through high quality documentation and training
Ideal Minimum Practical and Tool Experience:
- Agile work culture mindset.
- Team player.
- Good issue investigations skills.
- Good GDPR understanding.
- Good oral and written communication skills for a technical and non-technical audience (user story outcome demo, efficient slides, UML...)
- Experience in source control tool, ideally Git/Bitbucket
- Experience in Jira and Confluence
- Minimum 2 years of SFDC admin experience.
What we offer
- Practical Marketo experience: 1 year
- Apex/Lightning Web Components development experience: 1 year
- Experience in Salesforce for Marketing/Sales : 2 years
- Experience in Mass Mailing/Marketing automation tools (e.g. Marketo, Selligent,....): 2 years
- Experience in Scrum/Kanban, Agile ceremonies (e.g. Daily Stand-up, refinement meetings, retrospective meetings... ): 1 year
- What we offer click here
- SWIFT - Make your impact click here
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below:
- Victor Ooi - Recruiter
- Philippe Beyne - Chapter Lead for Software Engineers (Hiring Manager)
SWIFT doesn't stand still. We are constantly evolving and tirelessly innovating. Working at the intersection of finance and technology, it is a very exciting place to be right now. SWIFT is transforming cross-border payments, making them faster and more transparent than ever before. We are the way the world moves value - every instant of every day, in almost every country. We are proud that what we do has a critical impact on the global financial community and touches almost every aspect of the financial world. So, what you do at SWIFT has real impact too - an impact that matters every day. Which is why you matter to us.
Joining SWIFT gives you unparalleled exposure to knowledge, expertise and technologies. If you have what it takes, you'll be able to take on different career paths and have the opportunity to work in teams, departments and disciplines in countries around the world. SWIFT is unique. There is no other organisation like ours in the world driving the long-term future of the financial ecosystem. You'll be surrounded by bright, customer-focused and intellectually curious people in a collaborative, friendly, open and inclusive environment.
At SWIFT we are trusted every instant. Everything we do has an impact that matters. And as a member of our team, you are trusted to make your impact every day.