- 60k + attractive variable compensation
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
Do you want to open a new entity with us?
Maltem Insight Performance is a subsidiary of the Maltem Consulting Group: an innovative, daring company which assist customers to manage the complex issues faced by IT and business decision-makers.
Maltem Insight Performance provide a very advanced and innovative Cloud platform to monitor the Enterprises IT network and applications performance. Among multiple vendors in this domain, they offer unique capabilities such as a unified vision of the network and applications performances on the same portal, or also, predictive detection of troubles several hours before they occur, thanks to their investment in AI.
We deliver a detailed view of user experience, performance of applications, networks and infrastructure through a measurement strategy developed in accordance with the realities of your business.
Our solution gives you an accurate, comprehensive view of the information system over time; one that is both simple and detailed, allowing you to benefit from a clear interpretation of the data collected via decisional and operational dashboards. We have also created our own managed service method (MSP)
So, it's not a surprised that MIP has already conquered some large groups with global deployments, allowing them to optimize the efficiency of their IT operations. With the expansion of the Cloud and SD WAN, MIP is definitely promised to a great business in the future.
Be responsible of MIP business in the territory
Build and execute the Go To Market plan in the territory
Manage the full sales process with customers
Develop relevant partnerships leveraging the MIP business
Role & Responsibilities:
The role will be divided in 3 main activities:
Marketing & event:
- Define the operational strategy (webinar, newsletter, etc)
- Define and participate to events to qualify leads
- Prospect new clients and partners on the market
- Support the achievement of the KPI's (Revenue, Contribution, Headcount, Utilization, Backlog accuracy and leakage, Project profitability...)
- Provide insightful deep dive analysis of areas for performance improvement
- Ensure financial forecasting and business planning deadlines are achieved
- Interact as intermediary in the forecasting process between Business Management and Controlling, keeping an overview on entire financial forecasting process.
- Follow up on the entire closing process going from Latest Estimates to monitoring the monthly financial closing process in a proactive way
- Participate to the kick off with the client and partner
- Drive the delivery of the project through the partner
- Be the ambassador of the quality
- Add service expertise
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Business degree (e.g. financials, economics, computer sciences) or equivalent work experience
- Fluent English (French is a plus)
- 5 to 8 years minimum experience in the IT Software business, preferably in the IT network/app monitoring business
- Proven ability to deliver an operations service to business stakeholders
- Works effectively in a matrix, fast moving and continually changing business environment
- Ability to proactively challenge business leaders in supportive way to improve performance
- A high level of communication, presentation and influencing skills
Position: Business Manager Benelux
Business area: Software, IT Solution
Employment time: Full Time
Location: The Netherlands