Project Leader Supporting State Street Ireland, Senior Associate
What you will be responsible for:
What we value:
- Project Leader supports project execution to ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established specifications, schedules and budgets. Project Leader is responsible for all project's areas: scope/ schedule/ risk & issues identification and mitigation;
- The jobholder may independently run smaller projects and assist the Project Manager/Programme Manager with large regional projects;
- The jobholder will primarily support State Street Ireland;
- The jobholder will primarily be accountable for different types of projects depending on specific assignment: transitions / regulatory / process improvement / product;
- Works with internal stakeholders to implement governance and reporting structures;
- Ensures efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders including Sponsors, Senior Management, PMO, project members, business units, end users;
- Reports project progress status;
- Supports prioritization and time management to multiple projects/tasks in parallel;
- Ensures adherence to State Street's internal Project Management methodologies and standards;
- Provides ad-hoc reporting according to needs of stakeholders;
- Ensures collaboration with other PMO team members on local PMO processes;
- Maintenance of Project Log for entire portfolio, ensuring adherence to prescribed governance and associated Project Management frameworks;
- Involvement in forecasting of new change activities;
- Project management reporting incl. weekly change requests and monthly status reporting;
- Project Management tools, training & templates development;
- Guidance and expertise on global change methodology and processes.
Education & Preferred Qualifications::
- Evidence of strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent managerial skills enabling managing project team working under tight deadlines;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in remote / virtual meetings (via Teleconference, Video Conference, Webex, etc.);
- Strong relationship management skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Problem solving ability;
- Continuous improvement mindset;
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- 1-3 years of proven project management experience (preferably in financial services);
- Additional Lean/Process Reengineering experience will be considerable advantage;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Knowledge of Project Management Institute Standards or certification (e.g. CAPM/PMP) will be a considerable advantage/ sharepoint software.
About State Street What we do.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow
. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers.