You’ll be working for a reputable banking company who is looking for Business Analyst focusing on data analysis. This is a 1 year contract and to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
- Receive, review and execute data analysis tasks using Excel and Alteryx that cover extensive data from multiple bank systems spanning across all relevant markets and business segments. This includes data extraction, data validation and output generation.
- Support the project team to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that they can execute on their accountabilities in relationship to the project.
- Support the project team in the relevant analysis on the impacts of the other projects in the Bank on the Client List process in the team, and develop/implement respective action plans.
- Provide analytics and insights to the project team; for consumption of management, key stakeholders and the greater network based on generated MIS and other obtained data.
- Provide MIS support to the project team as well as project stakeholders as needed.
- Safeguard all project data by ensuring strict adherence to information communication guidelines polices as well as data storage/archival procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
- The ideal candidate comes with minimum 3-5 years experience in Data Analysis and experienced in data conversion/reporting, preferably from Banking background.
- Strong logistical thinking skills ( this will be tested during the interview).
- Hands-on experience with Tableau, Power Bi or Alteryx and able to pick up fast (for example had programming experience).
- Skilled in documentation and drawing workflows, BRD. Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to identify gaps/problems and provide insights/ suggestions to the project team based on the analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Degree or diploma in Computer Applications/ Information Systems.
- This role is only open to PR and Singaporean based in Singapore.
What you'll get in return
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.