You’ll be working for a reputable banking company who is looking for Cloud Security Consultant for 1 year contract to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
- Being a Cloud Security Consultant, he/ she need to be conducting 3rd party information security risk assessments, negotiating our security contract terms into contracts and serving as the subject matter expert in assisting adoption and execution of Third-Party security risk processes within the clients holistically.
- Participate in assessment of Third-party SaaS, IaaS and PaaS security risk, develop mitigation plans and partner with internal stakeholders to manage non-compliances.
- Help ensure strong oversight of all SaaS, IaaS and PaaS security risks in your portfolio and provide stakeholders and business partners visibility of existing and emerging risks.
- Prepare and complete security risk assessments and assist with policy, regulatory and accreditation audit preparation.
- Provide guidance to the business, procurement and other stakeholders to ensure requirements of Third-Party SaaS, IaaS and PaaS Security risks and assurance requirements are fully understood.
- Understanding the security impact and implementation of the triad (Confidentiality, integrity, and Availability) on company networks and the appropriate risk model to present to business management.
What you'll need to succeed
- 9 - 10 years plus experience in Cloud Cybersecurity / Information security domain.
- Proven ability to do research on various market security solutions that can enhance security on Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP and SaaS Applications).
- Demonstrated ability to understand and propose security requirements on Cloud against the following (but not limited to):
- Cryptography & PKI.
- Data Security & API Security.
- Experience with vulnerability assessment tools/solutions and penetration testing techniques (e.g. web application proxies, packet capture analysis software, browser extensions, advanced penetration testing Linux distributions, static source code analysers, SoapUI, IBM App Scans, X-Ray, Qualys, SonarQube etc.).
- Application Security knowledge (Secure SDLC, DevSecOps, and Automation).
- Senior stakeholder management and clarity in communication is essential.
- This role is open to Singaporean, PEP and PR holder, please state this in your CV.
What you'll get in return
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.