Executive/Senior Executive, Investor Relations
- Permanent, Full time
- Keppel Capital International Pte Ltd
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
A shared strategic management responsibility, the Investor Relations team works closely with the finance, capital markets, asset management and investment teams within the Keppel Capital group of companies to maintain well-rounded and effective communication with the investment community and other key stakeholders.
• Provide support as a point of contact for the investment community
• Assist in developing media releases, announcements, annual report, presentations and other communication materials for the investment community
• Organize and/or facilitate investor meetings, conferences, road shows, results briefings and Unitholder Meetings
• Monitor and summarize analyst/industry/competitor/news reports, and provide prompt feedback to the management
• Manage and update the company’s corporate website
• Support the branding and communications, as well as sustainability-related matters for the Keppel Capital group of companies
• Degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related discipline
• About 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in investor relations. Experience in real estate investment industry or asset management will be an added advantage.
• Excellent writing skills with a strong command of English are essential.
• Good networking and communication skills
• Able to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines in fast pace dynamic environment
• Creative self-starter with an outgoing personality,
• Self-motivated, meticulous, organized, able to work independently and a proactive team player