You will be required to design, install and administer the implementation of technologies and platforms supporting corporate data and voice infrastructure to meet business needs and in accordance with the Bank’s methodologies.
- Co-ordinate system development tasks to include design, implementation, integration and testing.
- Provide post-implementation incident and problem management support
- Proactively manage the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility requirements of data and information. Perform system administration functions and security reviews.
- Create and update technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and implementation.
- Coordinate with vendors and external parties for problem resolutions with stand-by support.
- Support and setup of DR site for testing or actual activation.
Qualification and Experience
- University degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in IT implementation and infrastructure maintenance support is an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Windows OS, Active Directory, MS Exchange, VMWare, AS400 OS400 and Cisco IOS.
- Good knowledge of project management methodology.
- MCSE, CCNP, VMWARE certifications desirable.