Job Reference #221063BR
Based in Singapore, you'll be working in UBS Evolve - Center for Design Thinking & Innovation, innovation arm of the APAC technology function, building world-class solutions to meet evolving needs of high net-worth investors in Asia. We are committed to creating a client-centric innovation culture at UBS, Evolve enables bank-wide collaboration while connecting with the growing global FinTech ecosystem in pursuit of industry-leading platforms & services for UBS. We are looking for a seasoned Lead Developer who will help deliver the innovation agenda while generating positive business impact and results. We look to connect with various business divisions to define the innovation opportunities and execute upon the respective innovation journeys across various strategic themes. The right candidate will be accountable for managing the end-to-end innovation pipeline from ideation through to prototyping, for analyzing technical feasibility & viability of new solutions and for ensuring satisfactory handover of successful concepts to the delivery teams for commercialization. Your expertise
Very good analytical capability is required for this role as it involves contributing to solution designs and troubleshooting. Startup experience will be highly regarded. A general understanding of Fintech and emerging technologies in this space is also helpful
You have expertise in the following:
- hands on architecture, system design and set up experience on Linux, Windows and Cloud environments
- system integration experience using REST, SOAP services and web APIs
- Basic understanding of data science concepts and databases . Able to write moderately complex SQL statements.
- Ability to guide a team of junior developers and bring them up to speed in specific technologies.
- software developer covering full stack of web, middleware and backend technologies; breadth is as important as depth
- application and web server configuration and deployments including Devops and CI-CD
- Experience in troubleshooting installations and working along distributed teams or remotely managing deployments
- knowledge of popular Open source software frameworks for front-end and prototyping. Understanding of license types and restrictions
Knowledge of the following would also be beneficial:
- troubleshooting of network connectivity and routing and use of remote access tools in Windows, Mac OS and Linux
- Linux and Windows OS scripting, server administration and configuration and deployment of software components and third party libraries.
- automated testing using selenium, cucumber, appium and similar tools and use of mobile device testing
- Understanding of Mobile operating systems like iOS and Android and packaging and distribution on Apple store and Google Play
Agile work experience with ability to contribute to multiple projects simultaneously in a multi-tasking environment. Not averse to infrastructure management, support documentation and periodical progress updates while also handling software integration and automated testing. About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.