Seeking for an AP Accounts Executive (with Full sets Exposure) for their Accounting team.
Positioned for more wins, this MNC is a market leader in their field. Currently, they seek for an AP Accounts Executive (with Full sets Exposure) for their Accounting team.
- Review Accounts Payable (e.g. Payments) and release/make payments
- Assist in Statutory Accounting/Financial reporting
- Month end closing
- Liaise with auditors and IRAS etc.
- Work with other stakeholders (Finance, Treasury, Operations and Traders etc.)
- Any other adhoc duties
- Degree in Accountancy/Accounting/Commerce or ACCA or any other relevant education
- Minimum 2 years of Accounting experience dealing with Accounts payable or assisting in Statutory Accounting/Financial reporting (Working in MNC, large corporations or listed companies) or 2 years of Audit experience (Dealing with MNC, large corporations or listed companies)
- Flexible, proactive, fast learner, think out of box and a team player
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job openings, please visit our website at https://resolutehunter.com/opportunities/
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305