Regional Product Manager - Fintech - Payment Gateways
- $150k - $200k per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 15S7496
- 12 Feb 19
Space Executive is partnering with a fast growing Fintech company in hiring a Regional Product Manager as part of their expansion plans in APAC. This will be a permanent role, based in Singapore.
- Research and identify stakeholder needs and effectively manage stakeholder expectations;
- Author product requirements, flow documents and use cases and work across Policy, Operations, Finance, Development and Infrastructure to ensure complete solutions are architected to cover Business needs and requirements;
- Integrate third-party online payments providers and engage with engineering team to create and optimize a frictionless payment platform;
- Take full ownership of the product, the prioritization of new features and enhancements to existing features;
- Manage and develop a team of world class product managers and grow the team to meet business demands while helping them advance in their careers and sharpen their skills;
- Work with leadership to define how we grow our products and product teams and work cross functionally to set the strategic direction for the group;
- Lead solutioning, integration project, operation design and customer excellence with other function to offer a global standard;
- Precise observation and insightful understanding of our customer, the problems they encounter, and the opportunities we have for offering a solution associated to our payment gateway specific and organisational wide strategy;
- Drive long-term strategy and company-wide payment gateway initiatives to grow this business with our sales team globally;
- Have significant experience with API products.
- 5-8 years of product management experience (end to end)
- Payments industry experience would be ideal (e-wallet/digital wallet, mobile payment, payment gateway, e-money license backgrounds);
- Experience integrating APIs of third party online payments providers (acquiring banks, payment service providers, risk service providers);
- Experience working with Settlement and Reconciliation process is a plus;
- Understanding of Payment Fraud and Chargebacks is a plus;
- Understanding of card schemes/card networks transactional flow is a plus;
- Knowledge of online payment industry trends, international payment methods, and standards is a plus;
- Passionate about working in a dynamic and high growth environment.