About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. About the role:
You will be responsible for coordinating the account administration for institutional trust and custody clients. This involves maintaining client accounts including record keeping, responding to client inquiries, coordinating with internal partners on client query resolutions, timely and accurate client invoicing and oversees transaction processing.
Working closely with relationship managers, you will develop additional business, client presentations and coordinate with the servicing team on client service deliveries and initiatives. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Coordinating account administration for institutional trust and custody clients.
- Managing service requests from clients and partners; executes daily client activity, oversees transaction processing, handles inquiry resolution, obtains appropriate documentation, and ensures systems information is up-to-date.
- Oversees development of appropriate action plans for client activities and ensures execution and follow-up with internal business/service partners.
- Coordinates with servicing team on execution of client activity, communicating with client and internal partners or service provider as appropriate.
- Ensures accurate set up and review of fees. Timely and accurate client invoicing and fees collection.
- Document services provided, specialized procedures, and ongoing written communications with client as appropriate in managing daily activity.
- Develops clear understanding of clients' need behind service requests and communicates to service partners. Obtains appropriate information from partners and client to facilitate service changes or transactions.
- Assists relationship managers in developing additional business, client presentations, and coordinating with servicing team.
- Identifies service efficiency enhancements, process improvements, and service delivery using creative and proactive measures, reducing the need for manual or customized processes.
- Monitors trust operations and accounting activities to ensure that all necessary reports, documents, tickets, etc. are processed to facilitate client services.
- Assist relationship managers in AML/KYC review process
Working with Us:
- Previous experience in financial and custody servicing/accounting fields is desirable
- Experience in Client Service and knowledge of trust and asset servicing operations acquired through related experience is desirable to administer client accounts.
- Analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills required to identify and resolve account issues.
- Related financial qualification are advantageous.
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation:
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.