We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
The Technology Group (TG) is a key enabler to keep our business moving forward and is constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance GIC's ability to be the leading global long-term investment firm. We aim to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive, innovative and integrated work environment.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Technology Group as a Senior Engineer, Video Conferencing Solutions. Responsibilities:
- Establish the strategic direction of GIC's video conferencing solutions
- Review existing Video conferencing rooms setup and propose improvements and cost reduction opportunities
- Update and maintain the detailed design document for the VC infrastructure, Meeting rooms and VC clients on end user devices
- Responsible to upkeep the VC clients on end user devices
- Work closely with GIC Security team to ensure all relevant configurations are met
- Act as Level 3 for escalations on VC related issues
- Partner with GIC IP Telephony SME to provide the best collaboration experience to our users
- Manage VC related budget and procurement
- Review monitoring solutions for video conferencing rooms
- Collaborate with Facilities and O365 teams for room booking and calendar synchronisation opportunities
- Identify automation opportunities and work with the software asset management team to implement the improvements
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field (preferred)
- Ideal to have certifications in relevant VC technologies and networking
- Ability to prepare impactful presentations and update senior management on VC related plans
- Familiar with Excel and macros or other common data reporting tools for usage tracking and reporting
- Deep understanding on network and firewall configurations
- Hands-on experience with Crestron AV, AMX AV, Extron AV, Cisco CUCM (Unified Communications Manager), Acano and Zoom.
- Good communication skills - verbal and written - with the ability to collaborate well in a team and across organizations