Trainee Program Delivery Executive
Job Responsibilities/Requirements: Traineeship Description
M1 Limited is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the on-going development of a superior workplace.
As a Trainee Program Delivery Executive, you are the fundamental building blocks in delivering cutting-edge products and services. You are passionate about the nuts and bolts of communications infrastructure and systems, and excited to solve the toughest technical challenges. You enjoy working collaboratively with other teams and business partners to deliver innovative products and services, and operational excellence. Join us, to make an impact on daily life through innovation. Responsibilities:
To support our General Manager of Program Delivery for digital transformation program in the following activities:
- Delivery sprints planning
- Tracking deliverables across all streams within the transformation program
- Following-up with business users and delivery partners to clear program impediments
- Perform QA & E2E testing
- Creating dashboards, reports, test scenarios / cases using CI/CD/CT tools
- A flexible approach to responsibilities will be required as the candidate will be working in an agile manner in the digital transformation program
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information/InfoComm Technology (IT),Computer or Electronics Engineering or related discipline.
- Pro-active and highly self-motivated quick learner and team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A positive work attitude.
- Develop delivery sprints planning skills
- Learn how to track deliverables within the transformation program
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Learn how to perform QA & E2E testing
- Hands-on experience in creating dashboards, reports, test scenarios / cases using CI/CD/CT tools
Thank you for expressing your interest to join us via our Traineeship vacancy. In support of Workforce Singapore's SGUnited Programme, we will only be accepting applications via MyCareersFuture .
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.