- Zurich, Switzerland
- Contract, Full time
- Nicoll Curtin - Switzerland
- 21 May 19
Project Manager - Banking - Storyboarding -Anti-Money Laundering (AML) - agile - Zurich
Contract - Multinational Bank in Zurich
My client, a multinational Swiss bank located in Zurich is currently looking for a Project Manager for a contract until the end of this year to support the Financial Crime Compliance team.
Are you looking for a new contract position in Zurich? Are you a Project Manager with experience in Banking and excellent presentation skills?
Then this role is for you! Please read the following description carefully and apply as soon as possible due to a short deadline.
As a Project Manager who has worked in a banking environment before you will be responsible for
• Project Planning & tracking
• Stakeholder communication
• Syndicating with key counterparts globally in compliance and business organizations
• Supporting the rollout of projects globally
• Reporting and MI
• Driving project execution to meet deadlines
Ideally you have:
• 4-7 year experience of working as a business Project Manager
• Practical experience in MS Office tools especially PowerPoint - good at visualizing concepts; Excel - Pivot tables, V Look Ups (no macros needed)
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
• Experience in working with an offshore team
• Excellent Presentation skills (storyboarding / PPT creation) and proven experience with communication to senior management
• Experience with Data Analytics / Programming (gathering data, filtering them, put into same format and produce calculations) would be a plus
• Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken, German would be a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity and you would like more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call on +41 44 578 53 22.