Corporate Finance Assistant Manager
Job Description Summary:
Join us and you'll shape more than just your career. We believe we're best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. Through our fresh thinking and agile working, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
The work we do with our clients is hugely important. They rely on us to make sure they receive market leading advice in relation to all aspects of M&A. Join us and you'll provide innovative client solutions to all kinds of clients across a range of sectors within the mid-market. Our corporate finance specialists work closely with SME owner managers, private equity, large corporates, investors, banks, and intermediaries. You'll help our clients achieve their personal and business goals, enable them to grow sustainably and in turn help to shape a vibrant economy. Job Description: What you'll be doing: Clients
Who we're looking for:
- Preparation of information memorandum/business plan
- Prepares documents with minimal review points, capturing all key issues.
- Prepares/inputs into a fully integrated model, including the funding structure, sensitivities and banking covenants. Critically analyses and sensitises financial information to ensure the model is robust, questioning client assumptions, as appropriate.
- Produces a quality document, with limited adjustments by a manager; presents the pitch to a director/partner, justifying the content.
- Continues to build on the data sheet on all buyers or targets, rationalise the buyers or targets list and justifies it to the manager or partner.
- Manages client expectations, undertaking a deal manager role for smaller assignments.
- Engenders trust and respect from the client by managing the assignment accurately, delivering to expectations, responding quickly to client demands and delivering to deadlines.
- Actively seeks opportunities to attend training courses, keeping technical knowledge up to date and developing managerial competencies through in-house training opportunities.
- Ensures the firm's risk management policies and procedures are complied with.
- Ensures compliance with internal procedures including the completion of take-on.
- Ensures time is recorded accurately, bills are raised and costs are collected on a timely basis.
We are looking for intelligent, numerate, and articulate individuals that thrive in a team environment and demonstrate the drive and attitude to deliver outstanding client service whilst developing their own skill sets and career. If you are a qualified ACA/ACCA with an interest in Corporate Finance or have proven experience within Corporate Finance (no practice background necessary) and looking for a new way to challenge yourself, please apply. Valuing you
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you'll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You'll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs. Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we've been making big changes - moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we're better together.