Accountabilities & Responsibilities-
• Complete CDD checks clients and counterparties in accordance with company’ procedures using compliance systems, logs and files.
• Liaising with internal stakeholders and clients / solicitors to obtain further information
• Ensuring CDD checks are conducted within the time
• Maintenance of systems for completed CDD checks and the ongoing follow up of incomplete checks.
• Completion of investigation and a resolution of PEP reviews and sanctions screening alerts as required
• Completion of peer reviews in accordance with self-sign offs and risk assessment protocols
To be successful in this position you need previous experience working in similar environment covering all areas of KYC/AML. In return the company is offering a competitive salary plus attractive bonuses. They are also offering a hybrid working model of 3 days in the office and 2 from home.